We are currently recruiting for a number of befrienders for our Meadows service in Banbridge.
When convenient for both residents and volunteers, but ideally a few hours a month
- The volunteer will be matched with individual residents to meet them at the service or in the community.
- Volunteers may have specific skills or interests which they wish to share with the group
- Befrienders can help prevent isolation and encourage tenants to pursue new interests and hobbies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Reliable and punctual
Full training will be provided including formal induction
Access NI check required