The Orchard care home is looking for volunteer gardeners to help with the upkeep of the service’s large landscaped gardens. If you have green fingers and a few hours to spare we would love to hear from you.
A few hours a week, flexibly arranged with the service.
Key Activities to include:
- Liaise with facilities to assign tasks
- Perform general gardening maintenance without supervision
- Be familiar with the risk assessment for the role.
- Gardening knowledge
- Competency with various hand tools
- Reliable and trustworthy
- All new volunteers will be introduced to relevant paid staff and other volunteers
- All volunteers will be provided with volunteer training and induction.
- All volunteers will be given GP letters to arrange Covid-19 vaccinations
This role requires two references and a DBS check