Tour de Cymru
We’re challenging you to take on a 500 mile cycle over five days.
Join us and cycle through some of Wales’ most beautiful spots. Our challenge takes you around the stunning coast of Wales - it’s a money can’t buy experience.
Join our team
We’ve done all the planning - your route, accommodation and food are covered, we just need you to do the peddling. The registration fee for this event is £250 and the fundraising target is £1,250.
Just want to take part for one day? No worries! The registration fee for one day is £50 with a fundraising goal of £150.
If you want to find out more you can register your interest by filling in the form below. Or if you're ready to take on the challenge you can sign up today!
Tour de Cymru is a bike ride to remember. We’ll be getting on the bikes at Wrexham and cycling all the way to our Social Bean café in Swansea.
Be prepared to tackle some serious inclines and soak in the beautiful views on the downhills. You’ll visit some key destinations and also make a big difference to the lives of disabled people along the way.
- Day 0: – Meet 7pm Dinner, Ice breakers, Kit allocation.
- Day 1: – Wrexham to Caernarfon via Rhyl.
- Day 2: – Tour on Anglesey and then Bangor to Porthmadog.
- Day 3: – Porthmadog to Aberyswyth via Machynlleth.
- Day 4: – Aberystwyth to Haverfordwest via St Davids.
- Day 5: – Haverfordwest to Swansea via Laugharne.