International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Research Consultant in Mongolia, Nepal and Philippines
We're looking for a Social Sciences Consultant/Researcher to work on the Needs Assessment of CSE Professional Development for Teachers of Learners with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific project, a research project funded and supported by UNESCO Bangkok.
The project is led by Leonard Cheshire and focuses on disability inclusive Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE). To close the gap on available evidence in this area in the Asia-Pacific region, the present project comprises a desk review & needs assessment at both regional level and within three focal countries (Mongolia, Nepal, the Philippines). The project runs until March 2022.
- Review and identification of country specific CSE training resources/curricula and national statistical datasets containing disability disaggregated CSE or education data.
Qualitative data collection
- Development of:
- Key Informant Interview [KIIs] tools for Key informants (School heads, teacher trainers, policymakers, CSE teachers).
- Focus group discussion [FGD] schedules for parents/caregivers of learners with disabilities and learners with disabilities.
- Collection of data from the participant groups specified in ii), transcription of data into English, and thematic analysis. At least 6 KII’s and 3 FGDs must be conducted.
- Production of a country case study based on the identified resources and datasets from the desk review and the qualitative data collection (16 pages).
- Editing and written contributions to other project outputs (Powerpoint presentation, consolidated report).
Please submit an Expression of Interest.
In your Expression of Interest include the following;
- Your CV including track-record of recent projects (including a writing sample)
- Your experience of delivering work similar to this scope or focus.
- Expected consultancy fees.
Please respond with your Expression of Interest to Amyn Lalji (email@example.com) by 30 September 2021.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster to add extra capacity to our staff.
We're looking for consultants with any of the following skills:
- inclusive education
- economic inclusion
- assistive technology
- innovation and technology
- inclusive policies and advocacy
- proposal writing
- project management and grant management
If you are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.