Working with you, we can inspire your staff and customers to create a more accessible world.
Our global reach means we can offer a variety of innovative partnership opportunities. Why not speak to us to see how we can work together?
Why partner with us
- We support disabled people to claim their rights, access quality learning and work.
- We work with families and communities to be inclusive.
- We campaign on increasing access to education, transport, employment and buildings.
How you can help
- Support our graduate internship programme.
- Fund our work so that we reach more disabled people.
- Use your expertise to help us develop our programmes.
- Inspire policy change and dismantle barriers denying disabled people their basic rights.
What we offer you
- Custom training to help you build an inclusive workplace.
- Gain Disability Confident Leader Validation.
- Access to our employment programmes - give disabled people the opportunity to contribute to your business.
- Opportunities for your employees to volunteer in local projects.
- Our fundraising toolkit to help you maximise staff engagement when fundraising for us.
“Our partnership with Leonard Cheshire is really important to us. It helps us understand how to make our kitchens more inclusive and reach customers with more diverse needs.” - Chris Woolfenden, Head of Trade Operational IS & Support at Howdens Joinery
Partner with us
If you want to find out more about how you can make a vital contribution to the work that we do, email us at email@example.com and we'll be in touch!
We’re proud to partner with a wide range of global, national and regional companies. Here are some of our corporate partners: