Become a Change 100 employer
Matching disabled talent with progressive employers to increase accessibility and ignite careers for ambitious disabled university students and graduates.
What is Change 100?
Change 100 is an award-winning paid internship, professional development and mentoring programme for talented students and graduates with a disability or long-term conditions.
Whatever your company size or sector, Change 100 will unlock a highly talented candidate pool that might have remained hidden or inaccessible for your organisation.
Since its launch in 2013, Change 100 has placed 1,060 interns with over 265 leading UK employers, including Barclays and the BBC. We support our partners to develop accessible and inclusive recruitment practices, procedures and policies for new and existing employees.
Change 100 over the past ten years:
- 95% of employers that responded agreed their Change 100 intern positively impacted their organisation
- 93% of employers that responded agreed that goodwill with staff improved due to increasing disability awareness and confidence
Disability employment gap over the last nine years:
- Between March 2014 and March 2023, the disability employment gap reduced by 4.8%
- The disability employment gap between disabled people and non-disabled people is 29%, March 2023
Why get involved?
Partnering with Change 100 is a lasting investment that will shape your inclusion and accessibility workplace practices for a lasting competitive advantage.
As we launch our 2024 programme, marking a decade of Change 100 internships, we invite you to become a Change 100 employer today.
As a Change 100 partner you will receive:
- An effective strategy for sourcing student and graduate talent that seamlessly aligns with your needs and requirements, targeting specific interests
- Gain access to a pool of highly talented disabled students and graduates across the UK who have achieved a 2:1 or higher, tailored to your needs and preferences for recruiting
- Detailed candidate persona profiles based on their written or video applications
- Ongoing support throughout the three-month internship period
- Development opportunities for your staff
- Networking opportunities with other Change 100 employers
Your organisation will also benefit from:
- Expert workplace adjustment and disability-inclusive recruitment training and support for all staff involved in the programme
- The opportunity to improve your organisation's Disability Confidence level
- Resources and continuous support for mentors within your organisation
- Demonstrating commitment to driving cultural change on disability
Change 100 employers have said:
Change 100 is an opportunity to expand our awareness and experience of how we provide inclusive working environments to people with disabilities.
Change 100 brings in great diverse talent to Macmillan who would like to build a career with us and hopefully stay on at Macmillan Cancer Support.
This was our third year, and each year, we’re excited to take part. The programme met expectations again and Colt Technology Services is proud to be part of it.
It's an excellent programme, with a great scope for positively impacting THG's diversity goals.